The Soul Star Summer Festival February 2019 FAQ
Yes door charge payable as you enter, you may pre-purchase a ticket via eventbrite, links on our event page. This entitles you to entry and to join any talk, meditation, class, workshop that you wish to join. We will have room for many classes and spots, so there will be lots of opportunities to listen to or join in, but it will be subject to availability on the day! There is no special seating or reservations to see Charlie Goldsmith. Charlie will make a couple of appearances over the day.
- There is no special seating or reservations to see Charlie Goldsmith.
- Charlie will make a couple of appearances over the day.
- Charlie’s group healing’s have the ability to affect the entire festival so there is no need to stress about where you are located in the building when he is doing his group healing, you will still get the benefit.
- Charlie’s group healing’s are not as strong as a one-to-one healing.
- Charlie does not claim that his healing can help everybody, however some people have experienced beneficial results from his group healing’s.
- This is a festival, that involves many other amazing healers and facilitators, classes and workshops. The Schedule for the day will be released 1st of January and Soul Star will post and send out the schedule to all ticket holders and to anyone who is in the Facebook event group or our mailing list will be notified.
- Will Charlie give any one-to-one healing’s? No Charlie is only giving a group healing and a Q & A discussion and talk.
- Sessions will repeat over the day and people will be asked to clear seats and keep sessions moving, so everyone can enjoy all talks and classes.
- We suggest coming to our festival, if you are interested about learning how to heal yourself and experiencing many wonderful tools on your healing journey, with the added benefit that Charlie will be there as part of the whole event and you may get some added bonus shift with his group healing.
- If you are coming for miles with a big expectation of healing a debilitating long term health condition and would be very disappointed if you are not healed, if you don’t get a close position to Charlie and you are not interested in learning about health and wellness this might not be the event for you.
- This event is not an arena show for Charlie Goldsmith, he is part of a wellness event that includes many other amazing and knowledgeable practitioners and he is excited to share his wellness message.
- We will make sure that Charlie can be seen by as many people as possible, however we do not make any promises, this is a community event that celebrates the entire wellness and spiritual community of Melbourne and we are proud that Charlie is part of the Melbourne wellness community.
Children 10 years old and younger can come with their parents free of charge. Older children must have proof of age to show they are 10 years old or under.
There will be activities and entertainment for children to enjoy.
Children 11 years old and over must buy a full priced ticket.
Book a car park online and save up to 40%.
Located under Melbourne Museum, Enter via Rathdowne Street or Nicholson Street.
Cost: $18 flat rate all day.
There is metered parking in surrounding streets.
Wear comfortable clothes, or gym/yoga attire so you can jump in a class if you feel the need. Other wise what ever makes you feel special, classes are only short so you can join in wearing what ever you choose!
Yes!! We are having a massive awesome, wholesome food truck section, all dietary requirements will be covered!
Most stalls will have EFT available if you wish to purchase some goodies, however some may not. There is an eftpos machine available in the building, but you may want to bring some cash with you to avoid waiting in any queues!
Schedule to be released in January 2019. Join our mailing list or the Facebook event group to keep updated.
You come for as little or as long as you like!
Door Entry is non-refundable.
Yes, along as we don’t sell out prior!